Lolita Good Match Bow Hair Bang Free Ship SP141089
$16.99 (via Lolita Good Match Bow Hair Bang Free Ship SP141089 · SpreePicky · Online Store Powered by Storenvy)
This photo’s stolen from Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Baby does the crisscross ribbon thing when photographing them flat too, like you see in the storenvy listing.
That or they did a very good job replicating their photo setup.
I’m not saying the product is bunk, but there’s a good chance that it won’t look like the picture. Personally, I suggest that you do not buy from a seller who uses stolen photos, even if the reviews say it’s good.
Budget Lolita is not getting ripped off. Not everyone selling online is a scammer, but you should know how to spot stolen pictures.
Lolita is a very niche fashion based on high quality. Everything needs to be made of good materials, nice lace, custom prints so detailed that you have to have special printing techniques. Only a few of each dress are made, and that drives the price up. The Brands also are taking risks that Bodyline or replicators aren’t. The Brands are coming up with new things and new ideas that they don’t know will sell. Something unpopular can lose them a lot of money. Making a replica of a very successful print is easy. You know what to make and that it will sell. Bodyline copies the latest trends and adds their own spin, but still keeping it relatively safe.
When you look at it, Brand pricing isn’t as extreme as it seems at first glance. Does that mean I can afford it? Hell no. But it means that if you see a product at a price that is too good to be true, there’s a good chance it is.
Remember your weapons when shopping online:
- Know how all the Brands photograph their products, both now and in the past, and where they put their watermarks.
- Know how much you would expect to pay for this item. Know how much you would expect to pay for the materials to make it.
- Can you make this thing? Will you?
- Watch out for anywhere that throws huge watermarks onto the photos all the way across the picture. Most reputable sellers I can think of keep their watermark in the corner. Look for pictures that seem like they’ve had their watermark cropped off.
- When you see something you like, check taobao or reputable taobao resellers like qutieland or ClobbaOnline to make sure someone’s not reselling taobao brands at massively marked up prices.
Just a couple things to think about if you’re shopping online.
Haenuli new design - “Whiped Cream Kitty Kitty”
Reservation will open 14th Aug
(All the bows and ribbons are detachable)
Chocolate / Blueberry / Red velvet
How the fuck
What do you mean?
can a thing be so English (and French?) that I want it like this
lol it’s just so fucking royal. It’s all the royal. I’m gonna need to make a tricorn hat to wear with this. Or just a straight up Napolean hat idek.
this practically requires a scepter and a crown to wear dear frills
Jupe de la rose tea party
For reserve until August 22
In rose noir and rose pink 24840 Yen