Isabel de Bórbon Jupe
In black, 30,240 Yen (33,480 Yen for size 3).
Aug reservation dress ‘The Goose Girl’
Type : JSK / SK / Cotton Tablier / Lace Tablier
Color Way : Wine / Blue / Black
Size : SM / LXL
Hair Item : Wire Head Bow / Classic Half Bonnet
Etc : Rose Corsage Set / Choker
- Reservation : http://marie-dh.livejournal.com/5229.html
- Preorder : http://marchenp.storenvy.com/
- Reservation Period : Aug 18th~ Sep 1th
- Shipping Period : Oct 20th ~
Lolita fashion has been evolving in recent years being divided into a pop sect and classical sect. Presently, both sects are gradually placing more emphasis on decoration. However, this trend is not limited to Lolita fashion and is common in all fashion styles. Classical Lolita styles are filled with artistic quality in the areas of colors, patterns, and materials with an increase in people adorning a mature décor. This style has transcended normal fashion and is being called a walking art form. This installment of NEW TRIBE features those wearing artistic outfits among the Lolita fashion freaks who attended the Brilliant Star ☆ Decorations held at Sanrio Puroland on Saturday, April 12th. Cooperation： Sanrio Puroland BK-Brillian Kingdom Brilliant Star☆Decorations
Lolita Good Match Bow Hair Bang Free Ship SP141089
$16.99 (via Lolita Good Match Bow Hair Bang Free Ship SP141089 · SpreePicky · Online Store Powered by Storenvy)
This photo’s stolen from Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Baby does the crisscross ribbon thing when photographing them flat too, like you see in the storenvy listing.
That or they did a very good job replicating their photo setup.
I’m not saying the product is bunk, but there’s a good chance that it won’t look like the picture. Personally, I suggest that you do not buy from a seller who uses stolen photos, even if the reviews say it’s good.
Budget Lolita is not getting ripped off. Not everyone selling online is a scammer, but you should know how to spot stolen pictures.
Lolita is a very niche fashion based on high quality. Everything needs to be made of good materials, nice lace, custom prints so detailed that you have to have special printing techniques. Only a few of each dress are made, and that drives the price up. The Brands also are taking risks that Bodyline or replicators aren’t. The Brands are coming up with new things and new ideas that they don’t know will sell. Something unpopular can lose them a lot of money. Making a replica of a very successful print is easy. You know what to make and that it will sell. Bodyline copies the latest trends and adds their own spin, but still keeping it relatively safe.
When you look at it, Brand pricing isn’t as extreme as it seems at first glance. Does that mean I can afford it? Hell no. But it means that if you see a product at a price that is too good to be true, there’s a good chance it is.
Remember your weapons when shopping online:
- Know how all the Brands photograph their products, both now and in the past, and where they put their watermarks.
- Know how much you would expect to pay for this item. Know how much you would expect to pay for the materials to make it.
- Can you make this thing? Will you?
- Watch out for anywhere that throws huge watermarks onto the photos all the way across the picture. Most reputable sellers I can think of keep their watermark in the corner. Look for pictures that seem like they’ve had their watermark cropped off.
- When you see something you like, check taobao or reputable taobao resellers like qutieland or ClobbaOnline to make sure someone’s not reselling taobao brands at massively marked up prices.
Just a couple things to think about if you’re shopping online.
Haenuli new design - “Whiped Cream Kitty Kitty”
Reservation will open 14th Aug
(All the bows and ribbons are detachable)
Chocolate / Blueberry / Red velvet